EnggDesign follows a multidisciplinary approach to piping design and engineering, working with all internal and external project teams in a synchronized process to arrive at an integrated and seamless piping design, engineering drawings and documentation. This includes allotment of space for all the items in the plant including equipment, structure, instruments and foundations that connect the equipment with pipe routes while safeguarding against stresses, operability, and maintenance. We also provide comprehensive piping design and analysis solutions for brownfield and greenfield plant projects.
- Piping Design Basis, Specification and Various calculations as per applicable codes and Standards.
- Plant layouts and General Arrangement Drawings, Plant detailed engineering Bill of Material; Primary and Secondary Support Detail Design and Modeling.
- Pipe rack design and detailing For Utilities Management and Engineering . Piping Isometrics including details of welding, testing etc.
- Piping design, arrangement, spool generation, isometric drawings and analysis. Drafting, 3D Modeling and As Built Documentation.
- Stress /flexibility analysis of high pressure and temp. critical lines using CAESAR-II. Steam Turbines (Main steam line, Extraction, Exhaust lines as per NEMA SM23), Pumps, Heat Exchanger, Tank Piping, Distillation Column as per ASME B31.1 and 31.3 codes and API Standards.
- Pipe Support detailing and Specifications for spring hangers, rigid hangers, Expansion Joints strut etc.